Saturday, September 17, 2011

Seems like forever

It seems like forever since I posted anything.
I spend most of my time on my passion which of course is creating my educational coloring books.

Look at my colortheunitedstates.blogspot.com site to see what I'm up to.

I find myself soooooooooo frustrated with our educational system, and feel so bad for so many parents who just do not have the time or energy to spend with their children after a frustrating day of trying to make ends meet.
For that reason I am begging grandparents who might have more time to help by spending time either in person or via the phone or scype with your grandchildren and
share helping with their education.
Folks we MUST help in educating our children or our nation will belong to people who are more educated than we are in the future.
Did you know that China starts teaching their children english at age 3 and by 5 years of age, they are fluent in english? And that is just one of the subjects they teach them at that age.
Please let me know how you feel aboout helping our young ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment